You can manage your Deploy plugins directly from the Deploy user interface. The plugin manager displays the list of installed plugins and their current version. With the plugin manager you can upload a new plugin or a new version of an installed plugin directly from the user interface.
- The Plugins tab is accessible only to the Admin user
- In Deploy 10.1. Plugin Manager is enabled only for in-process worker and which is the default settings. The cluster mode deployment (disabling
xl.task.in-process-worker=false) will be available in the upcoming version of Deploy
To use the plugin manager, click Plugins in the top menu bar.
You can view a list of all the currently plugins installed in Deploy.
To view all the official Deploy plugins, do the following steps:
- In the top navigation bar, click Plugins and then click on Browse tab.
Click Install now on the respective plugin, you would like to install.
Important: The Browse tab in the Plugins section from the menu bar shows all the official plugins available for Deploy. You can install any plugin by clicking Install now. You must restart Deploy to enable the newly installed plugins.
To upload a new plugin, do the following steps:
- In the top navigation bar, click Plugins and then click on Installed tab.
- Click Upload new plugin file then select and upload the plugin file from your local machine.
You can find the uploaded plugin in the
Important: After you upload a plugin, you must restart your Deploy instance.