The Release user interface includes multiple release planning and management views to accommodate all of the types of users that participate in the release process:
- The release overview provides a complete overview of all the releases that you have permission to view. This view displays all the planned, active (including in progress, paused, failing, or failed), or completed (including aborted) releases.
- The release flow editor view shows the phases and tasks in a template or release. This is the primary interface for adding, editing, moving, and grouping tasks.
- The release dashboards view shows information about active releases that have been flagged and important data from the Release archive database.
- The table view shows the phases and tasks in a template or release in a tabular format. You can sort the items by properties such as task type, due date, and assignee.
- The release planner view is an interactive Gantt chart that shows the duration and placement of phases and tasks in the timeline for a release.
- The Releasefile view shows the current template in Releasefile format.