Release Manual 9.7.x
For upgrade instructions, refer to Upgrade Deploy.
Digital.ai Deploy 9.7.0 is a long-term support (LTS) version that will be supported until it is superseded by the next long-term support (LTS) version. For more information, refer to Short-term support/Long-term support policy.
The new Digital.ai Deploy user permissions report makes it easy to provide auditors with a detailed record of the roles that are defined in the system and the global and local permissions assigned to each role. The report is exported in Microsoft Excel format, so it’s easy for technical and business stakeholders to read, filter, search, and share audit data.
Administrators can now add custom text and images to their log-in screens in Digital.ai Release. Using custom text messages and images you can warn or inform users against systems they are not allowed to use or not authorized to do so. This is useful in highly regulated environments which require internal IT systems to issue necessary warnings to users.
Also, in Digital.ai Deploy, performance when deploying a folder that contains a large number of files has been greatly improved.
Weak ciphers in Digital.ai Deploy are now disabled by default. Enabling of weak ciphers can be done as requested.
- If a task has multiple applications in the reporting tables, the
secure IDconfigured for the main application are considered by all other applications.
If you have hotfixes installed, contact the XebiaLabs support team before upgrading.
- [DEPL-15757] - Clean up sync control tasks on failure
- [DEPL-15915] - Design how to do releases from branches
- [DEPL-15963] - [Timebox 2d] Initial work on Release from branches
- [DEPL-16002] - Improving File.Folder Architecture : *nix
- [DEPL-16098] - Allow to configure database connection timeout
- [DEPL-16128] - New icon colors, updated logo and colour changes
- [DEPL-16156] - Improving File.Folder architecture: unzip capability detection
- [DEPL-15931] - Add ReportService to the ServiceHolder
- [DEPL-15496] - Powershell extension getting null pointer exception on satellite
- [DEPL-15914] - Going from Workers to Either control job or deployment job does not work
- [DEPL-15925] - Deployed file is truncated or becomes empty if its scanned placeholder is deleted from the CI
- [DEPL-15932] - Cannot import dar package if manifest doesn’t specify checksum for artifact
- [DEPL-16021] - XL Deploy fails when using Atlassian Crowd integration
- [DEPL-16093] - No Data available for Satellite group summary screen
- [DEPL-16097] - Fix “Licence is invalid” error on load
- [ENG-591] - The new deployment task is assigned to Draining worker and gets completed
- [ENG-605] - XLD does not work with postgres 11.6 version
- [ENG-697] - XLD - Number Format exception while refreshing Dashboard reports
- [XLINT-1398] - K8S plugin placeholders values in k8s.Resource are visible in the preview even when the value comes from encrypted entries
- [ENG-1036] - Update third party component with known vulnerabilities
- [ENG-697] - XLD - Number Format exception while refreshing Dashboard reports
- [DEPL-16220] - Fix OIDC plugin
- [ENG-1374] - Security fixes for docker images
- [ENG-838] - Cannot run wsadmin with daemon via Telnet because of “IOException: Read end dead”
- [FI-164] - API Calls very slow on SQL backend compared to Derby
- [FI-217] - Exploded artifacts cannot be uploaded on deployment from XLD when using XL Satellite
- [FI-180] - XLD 9.5.4 is not authenticating nexus repos
- [FI-199] - XLD - 401 Unauthorized Error on TaskArchivePolicy
- [FI-110] - Client polling behavior
- [DEPL-15259] - [FI-16] Escaping % character in passwords breaks winrm_native authentication
- [DEPL-15870] - Dropdown icon is not aligned vertically on History of dictionary screen
- [FI-179] - Encrypted dictionary item added to placeholder in deployable is exposed in deployed
- [DEPL-15600] - XLD text area scale doesn’t work well for dictionary entries
- [DEPL-15982] - Focus isn’t set on the Name during creation of the infrastructure CI
- [DEPL-16301] - When source sync control task is being run it can not be archived in UI
- [DEPL-16303] - Rules are not being applied on Update deployment
- [DEPL-16315] - Sorting by state on “Deployment tasks” screen is broken
- [DEPL-16319] - Task state becomes “Queued” even if master didn’t manage to send a message to JMS
- [DEPL-16293] - Undeployment does not work
- [DEPL-16295] - Git sync does not always work on windows
- [FI- 71] - XLD 9.5. cmd.Command that contains percent symbol % is incorrectly altered on deployment
- [ENG-2082] - Make it possible to switch off “active users” page
- [ENG-2128] - File copy step should be able to retry connection on failure
- [ENG-1746] - Add an upgrader to update legacy password values in XL Deploy
- [ENG-1655] - [Fix] taskWorkerAuthenticationProvider should work for non admin users with LDAP configuration
- [ENG-1779] - [FI-126] Some deployments failed due to “is not a regular file or directory” error (backport pls)
- [ENG-2142] - Support URL needs to be updated
- [ENG-2196] - Export report button is disabled for Audit report(non admin user)
- [ENG-2286] - Reading CI with LISTOFCIS or SETOFCIS fields generates a lot of DB queries
- [ENG-2520] - Add documentation on SQL server specific properties, setup and settings
- [ENG-2351] - Improve repository/validate API
- [ENG-2356] - Improve performance of deployment/exists API
- [ENG-2359] - Improve performance of deployment/validate API
- [ENG-1648] - Unused handlers in authentication plugins
- [ENG-1821] - CLI doesn’t get task state on master/ external worker setup
- [ENG-2528] - Reading satellite and satellite group takes more time and affects the performance of XL-Deploy
- [ENG-2358] - Improve performance of deployment/prepare/deployeds API
- [ENG-2360] - Improve performance of xldeploy/deployment API
- [ENG-2364] - Improve performance of “Register deployeds” step
- [ENG-2821] - Placeholder validation error while deploying an artifact with placeholders
- [ENG-3229] - Make Akka Chunking timeout configurable
- [ENG-2266] - Provide a way that customers can use to provide Digital.ai with an anonymized database
- [ENG-2705] - Improve performance of deployment/prepare/update API
- [ENG-2498] - Improve performance of repository/read (list)
- [ENG-2899] - Should be possible to define values for server-extension in xl-deploy.conf
- [ENG-3097] - Collect data about Top 10 biggest deployed applications
- [ENG-4261] - Improve how we do reflections (synthetic improvement)
- [ENG-4278] - Improve row mapper
- [ENG-2506] - XLD UI edit dictionary entries causes cursor to jump to the end of the entry
- [ENG-2932] - Non admin user can start new tasks while XLD is in maintenance mode(K8 on-prem).
- [ENG-3323] - XSRF-TOKEN Cookie not set as secured
- [ENG-3555] - Newly created user gets error upon logging in
- [ENG-2091] - Investigate and improve license check queries
- [ENG-2312] - Avoid additional copy of OverthereFile on placeholders replacement
- [ENG-2518] - Add index on XLD_CIS for name column
- [ENG-4711] - Investigate and improve performance of DeploymentJsonConverter
- [ENG-2354] - Paginated Dictionaries to improve performance on Environment Summary
- [ENG-2362] - Improve performance of deployment/dictionary
- [ENG-2925] - Improve performance of “Deployment” API during Undeploy
- [ENG-4251] - Support batch read checks for Permission API
- [ENG-4995] - Improve placeholders replacement performance
- [ENG-4817] - SQL error thrown in repository/cis/read
- [ENG-3343] - Handle ‘TypeNotFound’, ‘CannotLocateArtifactException’ and ‘NullPointerException’ occurred while upgrading
- [ENG-3168] - Fixed: Scroll Broken on add/edit Roles Modal
- [ENG-4509] - Fixed a security vulnerability to prevent directory traversal attacks.
- [ENG-2618] - Fixed an issue that prevented users from creating deployment packages that consist of a single file with no content (0 bytes) on Deploy sites that use the Oracle database.
- [ENG-2570] - Updated the file.Folder error message.
- [ENG-2022] - Fix made to ensure multiple updates to the same CI will pick the latest key and token from the previous update