View satellite summary information
The satellite summary screen displays a set of basic information about the satellite, the state of the satellite, and a list of infrastructure items connected to the satellite. For more information about using satellites, see Getting started with the satellite module.
View the satellite summary screen
To view the summary screen of a satellite, expand Infrastructure in the left pane and double-click a satellite.
The summary screen displays the satellite name, the connection status of the satellite, the version, and the list of plugins.
- To view all the satellites in the system, click Satellites.
- To synchronize the plugins, click Sync plugins. For more information, see Synchronize plugins with a satellite server.
- To check the connection status of a plugin, click Ping. For more information, see Ping a satellite from Deploy.
- To restart the satellite, click Restart. For more information, see Satellite restart process.
- To modify the satellite name, address, port or other properties, click Edit properties.
You can view the deployment tasks for this satellite and use various filters to view specific tasks:
- Search tasks by package or environment.
- Filter tasks by selecting the type.
- Filter tasks by the their state.
- Filter tasks by specifying the task ID.
To hide the filter section on the page, click Hide filters.
The summary screen displays a list of all the hosts linked to the satellite.
You can use the search to find a specific host in the list.
To edit the properties of a host from the list, click the host. A new tab opens with the host properties. For more information, see Assign satellites to a host.