Conjur Connection Plugin
The CyberArk Conjur plugin is used to retrieve secrets from a CyberArk Conjur server. Configuring this plugin allows you to store secrets an external provider and retrieve them at runtime when during a release execution.
Important: You must set up a connection to Conjur server before external secrets can be configured.
The plugin requires the following:
- An instance of a Conjur server running on your local network.
- An API Token, Account and Username allowing you to log into a Conjur server and retrieve secrets.
To set up a connection to a CyberArk Conjur Server:
- In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
- Click Shared configuration.
- Click the + icon next to the Conjur Server.
- In the Title field, enter a name for the configuration.
- In the URL field, enter the address of the server in the form http(s)://address:port.
- In the Api Token field, enter the token used to log into the Conjur server.
- In the Account field, enter the account name used to log into the Conjur server.
- In the Username field, enter the username used to log into the Conjur server.
- To test the connection, click Test.
- To save the configuration, click Save.
After the server connection is set up, you can now map conjur secrets to internal XLR variables.