In runtime, your task can check if there is a reservation for your deployment.
- Go to the release flow editor and click a task.
- Click Add attribute.
- Select a Deployment type.
- Choose the application you want to deploy.
- Enter the application version.
- Choose the environment you want the application to be deployed on.
If you checked the Check environment availability on the task, the task will check if an environment reservation exists for the given environment and application at the moment of task execution. If a reservation does not exist, the task will fail.
The task will wait in case there is an upcoming environment reservation scheduled.
Note: The release running a task with the previous checkbox must have set the automated user on release properties