View deployment history
You can view the history of successful deployments of application versions to an environment. This is useful when you want to determine placeholder value changes between versions for an environment, determine who made a specific change, and to support deployment rollbacks.
You can access the deployment history page from the summary view of an application or environment CI.
View deployment history from an application
From any application deployed to multiple environments:
Click the history icon next to the environment.
The deployment history page displays previous deployments of an application to the environment.
In this example, you can see that one change was made between the previous version and the current version. Specifically, the
usr key was changed from
To compare the current deployed version to another previous version, click the arrow next to the timestamp to select a previous version.
In this example, you can see that the
cmdvalue was changed between version 1.0 and the current version 2.1.
- To see only values that changed, click View > Changed.
- To view the user that made each change, hover over Changed.
- Use the Search boxes to search for specific keys, containers and values.
View deployment history from an environment
Using the same scenario, you can also view the deployment history from the environment summary page. Open the environment CI to which you deployed multiple versions of an application:
In the Deployed application section, click the history icon.
- View the history of the applications deployed to the environment.
- See View deployment history from an application for details provided on this page.