Add a Markdown tile
The Markdown text tile is available on all dashboard levels, such as: release, folder, and global.
Use this tile to provide usage instructions and descriptions to dashboard users. You can also use this tile for various documentation snippets, bookmarks, and so on.
The markdown tile supports images and rendering inside the content. Images must be dragged and dropped onto the text editor. The following image formats are supported: .PNG, .JPEG, and .GIF. The maximum supported image size is 1MB.
To add a mark tile to a dashboard:
- In the top navigation bar, click Reports.
- Select the dashboard where you want to add the new tile. Note: If you have not created a dashboard yet, you can do so by clicking the Add dashboard button in the top right of the screen.
- In the top right of the screen, click Configure dashboard.
- In the top right of the screen, click Add tiles.
- Hover over Markdown text, and click Add.
- On the dashboard, hover over the new Markdown text tile, then click .
- In the Title field, enter a name for the tile.
- Hover over the Content field, click , then enter the markdown you want to add to the tile. Note: For information on the markdown syntax, see Using markdown in Digital.ai Release.
- When you have finished adding markdown text, click .
- Click Save.