Code compliance and security dashboard
In XL Release 8.5 and later, you can use custom dashboards to build a security and compliance dashboard to ensure that your applications meet the compliance requirements and to help you identify applications that are failing to meet security standards. For more information about custom dashboards, see Configure custom dashboards.
To create the code compliance and security dashboard:
- In the top navigation bar, click Dashboards.
- On the right of the screen, click Add dashboard.
- Hover over a blank template and click Select.
- In the Name field, add a unique name for the dashboard.
- In the Columns field, define the number of columns that will be used in the dashboard grid.
- In the Dashboard owner field, define which user or user group owns the dashboard.
Note: A dashboard owner has modify and delete permissions. A dashboard can be assigned to one owner only.
- In the Viewers field, define which users or user roles can view the dashboard.
- In the Editors field, define which users or user roles can edit the dashboard.
- Click Save.
To add a tile to the dashboard:
- Click Add tiles.
- Search for one of the code compliance and security tiles.
- Select the tile and click Add.
The list of available code compliance and security tiles:
- The SonarQube analysis summary and SonarQube metrics trend per version tiles. For more information, see Using the XL Release SonarQube plugin.
- The Fortify on Demand version summary and Fortify on Demand application compliance tiles. For more information, see Using the XL Release Fortify on Demand plugin.
- The Fortify SSC version summary and Fortify SSC compliance tiles. For more information, see Using the XL Release Fortify SSC plugin.
- The CxOSA Scan Summary and CxSAST Scan Summary tiles. For more information, see Using the XL Release Checkmarx plugin.
- The Black Duck risk profile and Black Duck risk trend tiles. For more information, see Using the XL Release Black Duck plugin.