Generate the release audit report
You can generate an audit report for all the releases executed through XL Release, detailing full traceability and auditability to deliver to the auditors. You can generate an audit report for all of the releases that are in progress, completed, or archived. For more details about the structure of the audit report, see Release audit report.
To generate an audit report for a release:
- In the top bar, click Releases.
- Open a release and select Release flow from the Show menu.
- On the right side, click the Export drop-down.
- Select Release audit report (Excel) and save the file on your machine.
You can generate a zip package that contains multiple audit reports. The package contains one audit report (excel file) for each release.
To generate the audit report for multiple release:
- In the top bar, go to Dashboards.
- Click the Audit report tab.
- Under Filter report data on the right, select the time period for the releases.
- Add or remove filters from the list.
- Click Preview results to view a list of release audit reports.
- Click Generate report. When the report is finished you will receive an email with a link to download the report.
Note: You can generate a maximum number of 2 reports at the same time.
You can filter the releases that you want to be part of the audit report
Under Filter report data, click Add filter and select one of the available filter criteria:
- Parent folder
- Release tags
- Release title
To remove a filter, click the delete icon.