The Triggers management page lets you create, view, and manage triggers associated with your release templates. When you create a trigger for a release template and enable it, XL Release will execute the script associated with the trigger at a specified interval.
You can use the Triggers management page to:
- Add, remove or modify triggers
- See all triggers in one UI which provides an entry point to manage them
- See the most active and widely-used triggers
- Use filters to find triggers by title, type, folder and template
- View releases created by a trigger
- Enable or disable triggers
For more details, see creating release triggers.