View active user sessions
As a system administrator, you can view information about active user sessions, enabling you to proactively mitigate the impact of a system maintenance outage or similar event for active users. You can also use the Active Sessions page to drill down into deployment tasks and control tasks associated with a user.
You must have
admin permissions to access the Active Sessions page. See Roles and permissions for details.
To view the active user sessions:
- Click User Management in the top menu bar.
- Click Active Sessions.
This page displays:
- User: The user name.
- Access type: Type of user. This can be an internal or external user.
- Deployment tasks: The active deployment tasks associated with the user.
- Control tasks: The active control tasks associated with the user.
- Sessions overview: Provides numeric totals for active deployment tasks, control tasks, and user sessions.
To access task details, click the value listed for Deployment tasks or Control tasks. The monitoring view displays showing the associated tasks. From this view, you can use filters find and view tasks you are interested in.