The Puppet plugin is an Deploy plugin that uses the Puppet provisioning tool to install modules and manifests on hosts.
For information about Puppet requirements and the configuration items (CIs) that the plugin supports, see the Puppet Plugin Reference.
- Apply manifest file for provisioning using
- Install and uninstall Puppet modules from the Puppet Forge.
- Install and uninstall Puppet tarball modules by uploading module TAR files.
- Apply individual manifests files present in a Puppet manifest folder.
- Provision an environment using Puppet.