To see an overview of all releases in Release on a month-by-month basis, select Releases > Calendar from the top bar.
On the calendar, releases display as light blue bars.
To see more information on a release, click it.
Tip: Hover over a dependent release to see it highlighted in the calendar.
To filter the calendar, click Filter options and select:
- All active releases to show releases that are currently in progress.
- All planned releases to show planned releases that have not started yet.
- All completed and aborted releases to show releases that are completed or aborted.
- Only my releases to show releases that you own.
- Only flagged releases to show releases that are flagged with a status message to indicate that they need attention or are at risk.
To filter on the release title or tag, use the Filter By title or Tags field.
To Mark special days, such as holidays:
- Click a day in the calendar.
- Click .
- Click Set label. Note: You can give special days a custom label and background color.
You can set a blackout period to ensure that specific tasks cannot be performed during that time. For more information on setting a blackout period, see Set blackout period.